Monday, June 15, 2009

Kid Mountain!

I still don't know who had more fun this day...

Travis and I traveled to Kid's Mountain: a park located at the heart of downtown Burnsville. We had the park to ourselves which was sort of a disappointment because I'm sure Travis would rather play with kids who are actually three than a 25 yr old who acts like she's three. But due to the lack of other kids, I actually got to play which probably wouldn't have worked out otherwise.

Ok- so a little disclaimer about this first picture. I tried and tried to get him to swing normal, but this is how he wanted to do it!

"We'll be Swingin"


Then Travis took us on a tour of the sights, I tried to keep up...





Travis "tightropin"

"I can see just fine!"


This next video is by far my favorite: just think the theme song from "JAWS"...


No comments:

Post a Comment